Customers can begin the process of building their new custom garage by calling our team of customer service representatives or by ordering in person at our Amish Country production facility.
We require a deposit of 50 percent of the total project cost at the time your order is submitted, and the deposit can be made using check or charge card.
Cancellation of construction projects are addressed on a case-by-case basis, and the terms thereof depend on the stage of production for your project.
Shipping times for our utility structures vary by model and your selected customization options, but we can deliver most projects within 4-6 weeks.
Our standard garage models can be tailored to your needs with a range of floor plans and finishing options.
Our professional design team can help you navigate the most beneficial options for your structure.
Our utility structures are crafted to the highest standards for years of service.
We can deliver on most garage orders within just 4 weeks.
We can transport your fully assembled garage directly to you.
Our structures offer a combination of incredible quality and affordable prices.
Boone, North Carolina City Information
Boone 2 Car Detached Garage Kits Articles
2 Car Detached Garage Kits We'll Replace Your Garage Topics
2 Car Detached Garage Kits We'll Replace Your Boone Garage Quickly Video
You can find Website Marketing for Boone website owners here: Boone Website Marketing
Boone - We'll Replace Your 2 Car Detached Garage Kits Garage Quickly References
Boone , town, seat of Watauga county, northwestern North Carolina, U.S. It is situated atop the Blue Ridge Mountains at an elevation of 3, 266 feet (995 metres) near the Tennessee border. On the Daniel Boone Trail at the fork of the Wilderness Road, the settlement was incorporated in 1871 and named for Boone, the pioneer who, according to tradition, camped there while on a hunting trip.Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina. Clayhefner A noted mountain vacation spot with fishing, hunting, and ski areas, it also has a large burley tobacco market and is a beef and dairy cattle centre. Electrical components, apparel, furniture, and canned foods are produced there. Boone is the seat of Appalachian State University (1899), part of the University of North Carolina system, which possesses a collection of Appalachianartifactsin its Belk Library. The outdoor pioneer dramaHorn in the Westby Kermit Hunter has been produced each summer since 1952 in the Daniel Boone Theatre; the theatre isadjacentto the Hickory Ridge Homestead, an outdoor history museum. The Blue Ridge Parkway passes just to the south and east of town, and Pisgah National Forest is a short distance to the southwest. Pop. (2000) 13, 472; (2010) 17, 122.
Prefabricated Garage Kits - Pros and Cons of a Prefab Garage
Prefabricated garage kits offer a quick and easy way for the do-it-yourselfer to add extra space. Most require no special skills or construction experience. They can be assembled with inexpensive tools just by following instructions. If you plan on hiring a contractor to build it for you, using a prefab garage kit can save you a great deal on labor costs, too.
There are a number of different types and styles available, as well as different building materials that can be used. Some packages are based on a pole building design, some use steel arches for the structure, and others are simply stick-frame buildings that already have the lumber pre-cut to size. For a summary of the different types that are available, click on the "Garage Building Kits" link on the left.
Prefabricated garage kits offer a number of different advantages over building one from scratch:
- The components are preassembled in a factory environment. This means that the components are more consistent. All the parts should be square and straight, making assembly on site easier.
- Prefab garage manufacturers buy materials in huge quantities, resulting in lower material cost. This allows them to manufacture the components and then sell them to you for not much more than you would pay for the raw materials in some cases.
- There is little to no waste for you to have to dispose of after it is built.
- There is no need to hire an architect or buy plans. The building has already been engineered for you. Many times, the building package will come with blueprints that can be taken directly to your local building authorities to obtain permits.
- Prefab garage kits can be erected in much less time than a conventional building. This means that there will be less exposure to the weather while it is being built. If you are hiring a contractor to build it for you, this also means a shorter period of time that you have strangers coming and going, and a shorter period of time that you have materials lying around that could be stolen.
There are a few limitations to using a prefabricated garage kit, though.
- Most prefab garages come only in certain length and width increments. It may not be possible to get one that is exactly the size you want. If you want one that is two feet longer or wider than a building that is offered, you may have to go up to the next size that is four or five feet larger. Some companies can accommodate custom sizes, but you will pay the price of one that is four or five feet larger.
- Most prefabricated garages are simple squares or rectangles. Some types of kits can be built in other shapes, but others cannot. If you need one that is "L" shaped or has other custom features, it can add significantly to the cost.
- Some types of prefabricated garages can only be one story. If you want an attic, loft or apartment, that will eliminate some types of prefab kits.
- Similarly, some types of kit are height limited. If you need room for a vehicle lift or RV parking, this will also limit your available choices. Many kits can be built on top of a stem wall though, which may give you enough height but adds to the cost and construction time.
- Many prefab garage kits require that your building site be accessible by a big truck. If you are two miles down a winding, narrow dirt road, this may limit your choices somewhat. The same thing goes for building one in a residential neighborhood where the houses are very close together. If there is no way for a truck and trailer to get to your back yard, you have to keep that in mind when making your choice.
One thing to note when you are considering a particular building package is to make sure you know exactly what is included and what is not. Some packages include garage doors, roofing materials, fasteners, etc., and others don't. If they don't, you will need to remember to add those items to the total cost.
Read More Here
We provide 2 Car Detached Garage Kits services for residents and companies.
Related Statewide Reading Topics: North Carolina 2 Car Detached Garage Kits Topics